Hello from North Carolina

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Red-Hotrod, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Red-Hotrod

Red-Hotrod New Member

I'm not a new reader... just a new member. Just unpacked my ride after moving from L.A. Looked like this before I left:
    [​IMG]
    It's all in parts now... but soon it will have a new springer forks, new handlebars, mirrors, retro-speedo, retro-bullet headlamp and taillight. A chrome tank and chain guard are next.
    I'm looking for a "long" exhaust. anyone have ideas?

-Red

2. paul

paul Active Member

nice clean build. welcome to the forum. glad you are with us. i am not sure on the exhaust but i am sure one of the members can help

3. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

4. RebelHellbilly

RebelHellbilly New Member

imma from NC too. ur bike has the same style muffler as mine:)

5. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome Red. Glad you've joined us. Very nice looking bike. Doesn't look like you need much help but its available if you need it.
    As for a long pipe, yes they are available but fabricating one isn't hard using 3/4" EMT (electrical conduit) and a little ingenuity. You can use your stock muffler welded to the end of your custom bent pipe and the flange and a short section of the kit exhaust.
    Keep us posted on what you come up with.
    Tom

6. Tim Mills

Tim Mills New Member

welcome to the forum. Man this must be a really popular bike I have the same one. I have a wide seat and double basket on the back. I also have whitewall tires, Im going for the old school look. I also want the springer forks, getting the sbp pipe for Christmas. Any way nice looking bike cant wait to see more Man I love these things LOL

.flg.