Hello From NJ!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 577-Jersey, Mar 23, 2013.

1. 577-Jersey

577-Jersey New Member

Hi Im Tom from NJ,
    Love to tinker,,have a small shop with welder,drill press,and a bunch of hand tools,,hope to learn from all you guys here,,i plan on building a motorized bicycle soon for the first time,,I have a valid MC license and a class A cdl.I may build and sell these if they work out well.
    Take care!

2. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum, hope you share with us your builds. Do you plan a cruiser or mountain bike for your first build? Maybe a cool chopper?

3. 577-Jersey

577-Jersey New Member

Im thinking to get a cruiser from chinamart for my first build,,would like to add a front caliper brake system to it also :)
    I had my eye on the Huffy,,the wheels needed to be trued,,but other than that it looked pretty solid to me.

4. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Active Member

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a good plan.

5. paul

paul Active Member

welcome to the forum tom. we look forward to hearing more about your motorized bicycle. i am older and prefer the cruiser bikes. i have a motorized mountain bike and a motorized trek pure cruiser. for playing the mountain bike is my favorite and for longer rides to work and stuff the motorized cruiser bicycle is my choice. i can sit on it all day

6. 577-Jersey

577-Jersey New Member

Thats awesome Paul!
    I have learned so much just reading hours of old posts here,,should be getting my china 2 stroke next week sometime,,its coming across the country from Ca.I just picked up a cheap Huffy cruiser at chinamart the other day and am prepping it for the motor.Cant wait,,i would like to build and sell these also once in a while for some extra cash if it works out.
    Take care!!
    Tom :)

7. Huffydavidson

Huffydavidson STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER

welcome to the forum ,I run a blue huffy Cranbrook . that's why they call me what they call Me, oh and it setup for Race for the shift kit. good luck bro .