Hello Everyone/Riders

GoldenMotor.com

MotoBikLAs

Nov 16, 2009
Los Angeles
I would like to start off by saying thank you for everyone on this forum...when I received my kits, i really had no idea where to begin. Now I have built 3 motorized bikes and this forum really helped walk through the process of the install and also provided me with many other pointers!! My name is Juan, I live in the San Gabriel Valley and I am looking to join in on the weekend rides so hopefully I will make the 3/7/10 ride! Hope to meet all of you soon!!

Juan..shft.

Attachments

rustymullet

Jan 22, 2010
Oak Creek, Wi.
I would like to start off by saying thank you for everyone on this forum...when I received my kits, i really had no idea where to begin. Now I have built 3 motorized bikes and this forum really helped walk through the process of the install and also provided me with many other pointers!! My name is Juan, I live in the San Gabriel Valley and I am looking to join in on the weekend rides so hopefully I will make the 3/7/10 ride! Hope to meet all of you soon!!

Juan..shft.
jaun, greetings from another newbie. could you give us a brief discription of your setup, (type of bike, motor, where you purchased from?). We still have alot of snow here in midwest and I am still contemplating which type of setup I want for my self. And thanks to everyone else for all the great info.
Rustymullet