"Game Changer" KTM Water Cooled 5 Speed

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
The “Game Changer” is the latest build that I am working on. This motor has been on the bench for some time with the intensions of putting it in a Honda CB 100 as a street bike ride but issues with registration put a stop to it. So now the time has come for this motor to power one of my favorite bike frames…the “DYNO”. Power plant: KTM Water Cooled 50cc 5 speed. Fresh big bore kit installed and ready to rock and roll.

This should be one exciting ride….

Pictures to follow…

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
That's gonna be a rocket right there. Gonna be hard to keep the front wheel on the ground!

M good buddy phood was always asking me why no one has put that engine in a bicycle yet? The time has come and he's gonna drool.

Very nice Jeff......awesome build goin' down!

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Signing on to this thread and drooling at the Key Board. Looking forward to what you think of it. I know it will be a brillant build. Your work and craftmanship has always reset and raised the bar!

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Scotto it going to take some action to shift it quick. The jackshaft setup looks good, short chain to the wheel is always good. Should of ordered the 41 shaft sprockets Tuesday, could have had it at least tested this weekend.

The red bike is the real game changer....

Attachments

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Now we're talkin' Jeff.
If it's going to look anything like your 4 stroker...you know it's going to be bad a$$!
How many CCs is that motor now?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Scotto it going to take some action to shift it quick. The jackshaft setup looks good, short chain to the wheel is always good. Should of ordered the 41 shaft sprockets Tuesday, could have had it at least tested this weekend.

The red bike is the real game changer....
I like where the seat tube ended up, very clean the way it's coming together with your j-shaft mount. Looks like everything is lining up very nicely.

That ol' Duc looks like Moto Benelli.......race to the cafe ;)