Free Motorbicycling.com Motorized Bicycle Stickers

Discussion in 'Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles' started by paul, Aug 9, 2012.

1. xseler

xseler Active Member

I have mine on the back window of my car. My parking lot at work sees about 10,000 customers a week --- probably more than would see my bike.

Think it's been on there for 2 years, and still looks like new!

Thanks again, Paul!

[​IMG]

2. El Bandito

El Bandito New Member

I would like to have some as well, I too have a yellow bike with black tank. White and black would be great

3. paul

paul Moderator
    Staff Member

the decals are either white or black. the white lettering will look great on the black tank

4. captain zeldacoon

captain zeldacoon New Member

representin the boys

Attached Files:

5. paul

paul Moderator
    Staff Member

Awesome. i have to say they really do look custom :). Thank you and if their is anyone else that needs decals or if someone needs another set just pm with color (black or white) and name and address to ship to

6. bluetarp

bluetarp New Member

schweet! PM sent. thanks!! that oughtta look nice on my upcoming black micargi 4 stroke build in a week

7. brandonusmc

brandonusmc New Member

i he a 28 tooth rear sprocket on my 49cc two stroke motor and its slower then the 44 tooth stock sprocket why is that????????? my bike is a 700c 28" tire road bike and I weight 190, roads flat could you tell me why????

8. DaveC

DaveC New Member

You have most likely over-geared the motor and it simply doesn't have the power to turn the gear with the load on it. The 44 gear is more likely to be closer to the limit of pulling power with a 28" tire.

9. Ronzworld

Ronzworld New Member

Ya ... what he said ! ... I have to agree you have simply asked your 49cc motor for more than it can handle and just can't turn that small of a sprocket and along with it being mounted to a 28" wheel (as opposed to the more normally used 26" wheel) and adding your 190+lbs leaves it sweating and begging for either an act of God too help it build up some rpm's and a 'power band' ta jump up and give it a 'boost of lightning' or for you ta get them legs of yers ta start kickin' in and push them pedals round till they're burnin' up like that little jr motor is while yer wrist is twisting at a throttle that just can't win an 'out-matched' battle with death itself ...
    Pretty sure you took that poor little motors top rpm's from an acceptable purr down too a heart wrenching 'moan' with a single 'ill planned' 'up-grade' ....

10. Twosmoker3

Twosmoker3 New Member

I'll take some too please

11. paul

paul Moderator
    Staff Member

PM sent requesting your info and i will ship them right out to you

12. totalnewb

totalnewb New Member

Thanks Paul I got my free stickers today :D I didn't read the directions first and messed one up. I'm going to take my time and do the other set correctly.

13. paul

paul Moderator
    Staff Member

Another set is on its way. :)

14. 2Slow4U

2Slow4U New Member

I'd like a set.