Forum Cards?

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by knightscape, May 30, 2015.

1. knightscape

knightscape Member

Does anyone have a decent template made up for forum cards to give to someone interested in learning more about motorbikes? That's how I got here in the first place, BarelyAwake handed me a card with the URL a couple years ago. I was halfway home yesterday, chugging up my biggest hill, passed a dude I see biking all the time, and just as I crested the hill and popped off my pedal chain. As I was getting put back together, he ran to catch me "Where can I get a bike like that?!?" Started chatting and he was pretty interested in learning more. Would have been handy to have a card with the URL for the forum to hand him. I can just make my own, but I figured if someone's already got a good one put together I can save a few minutes.

2. GoreWound

GoreWound New Member

I would talk to Paul about it but the image used on the official T-shirts would work
    T-shirt thread, Paul posted it. Send him a private message about business cards anyway, if they exist, he will have them.

3. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

The subject has been discussed before. Many of us make our own cards with whatever we want on them. I always carry some with me. They have the URL and a picture of one of my bikes and a slogan. "Everything you ever wanted to know about motorized bicycles"

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=44951

Tom

4. knightscape

knightscape Member

LOL, didn't think to actually search "business cards" jeez... must be dehydrated er something, thanks for the thread 2door. It was BA's card from here that he gave me: http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=12390
    I like that idea of putting my own bike on it. Now I just need to figure out how to put card stock in the work copier... :)