Far northern Illinois biker.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RichCycle, Feb 19, 2011.

1. RichCycle

RichCycle New Member

Hey whats happening builders... I saw some photos of some bikes and had to join this site. I will get some of my bike photos on here asap. I have built 3 bikes now. I do them after a theme and only build one of each. I ride my first build which was after the Harley Davidson motorcycle. I built and sold a Indian motorcycle theme bike. My dad at 74 rides out Hot Wheels theme bike. photos to come very soon.usflg

2. RichCycle

RichCycle New Member

3. "the prussian" Shop Dogs

At last the other zion klick surfaces...
    We are the shop dogs from waukegan and i belive we ride thru your hood now and then .we have one member in zion on 33rd. St. And we run north and south thru zion all summer long . Mostly east of sheridan rd.
    Theres five or six guys right now but we ride alot and have a few rallys we attend every year. Buttons and I have been riding the **** outa southern wisconsin and know some great routes close to you guys.
    So if you wana get a zion ride together or do i build (i gota choice shop :) let me know (if your new to forum theres a private message tool in user cp) or just post back
    The prussian a.k.a. Jim buche

4. nastygramus

nastygramus New Member

Hey I think I know this guy wonder if he lives close enough to me to ride a little this summer !?brnotbrnot