Fairings?

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by TikiHead, May 12, 2010.

1. TikiHead

TikiHead New Member

Does anyone have a good source for fairing-windscreens? Does anyone here use them? I had talked to this guy before: MHP fairings for the Upright Bicycles about adapting to a suspension fork.

#1 TikiHead, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
  2. charles.paskell

charles.paskell New Member

well that looks cool but the wind resistance that you would get would slow you down or speed you up dependent on which way the wind is blowing(it might act like a sail)..i just use sunglasses to keep bugs out of my eyes. THATS A HIGH PRICE for some plexy glass..but to each there own.
    PS I wouldent buy this if i had that kind of money to throw at somthing that will only slow me down.

3. TikiHead

TikiHead New Member

Fairracing31 -- learned my lesson: always search before posting a new thread.

charles.paskell -- yep could be very true about the sail danger.

4. charles.paskell

charles.paskell New Member

Tikihead- thanks for the props, also i thought it could even cause you to be blown over way easier while traveling in a cross wind

5. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oh no worries TikiHead, I was just trying to find as much info on fairings for you.

6. Dan

Dan Staff
    Staff Member

I swear I am gonna start making those! Really not that hard. Build a make shift oven and a mold.

LOL Fair, still cracks me up. You have some twisted friends, snork.

Attached Files: