Damn thieves!

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by jKellym, Dec 15, 2010.

1. jKellym

jKellym New Member

So I got home tonight and someone had cut the chain and stolen my bike off the porch. I was actually taking my motor to a machine shop tomorrow to have the rear stud extracted so the motor wasn't on the bike. I will, however, have to replace the tank, SBP throttle, SBP expansion chamber, rear kick stand, lay-back seat post, springer forks and dual brake lever. The muffler was just hanging on by a piece of wire wrapped around the bike and all the cables were just hanging, it wasn't very rideable at all!

I think my next one will be a stretch cruiser, so I will be browsing the threads for a good bike and mounts until I can afford to order a bike.

Peace
    Kelly

2. culvercityclassic

culvercityclassic Well-Known Member

That stinks...it happened to me with my first build....never got it back...good luck with yours, hope it turns up.

CCC

3. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Gutter Rider

That's real sorry to hear JKellym. I don't like thieves.

4. mbuna420

mbuna420 New Member

Sorry fer ya luck but just hope and with a little hard work maybe you can get lucky like me and get yours back, I have a post about the story of my bike on here to. I think we need a whole section for stolen bikes and there story's.

here the link if ya want to read and not look for it

http://motorbicycling.com/f42/my-moterized-bikes-story-24422.html

5. Nashville Kat

Nashville Kat Active Member

This bike stuff has really gotten too pricey and along with the general state of the economy, t's attracting the scumbags.