Custom sprockets For HD axel kit with drum brakes

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by ocho ninja, Jan 14, 2012.

1. ocho ninja

ocho ninja New Member

Hi I'm new here
    And I purchased the HD axel kit with drum brakes and had laced up... So far it's been a great set up. But I'm now looking to down size my rear sprocket to a 35, 36, or 38T. Not to sure what's the best size.
    Any suggestions or advice where I could find a sprocket that fits this type of hub?

Heavy Duty Axle Kit BikeBerry.com

2. scotto-

scotto- Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder

3. ocho ninja

ocho ninja New Member

Thanks scotto
    Ive been looking into their sprockets for a while but was a little unsure whether they work for my hub as well
    As for as teeth count any suggestions?

4. scotto-

scotto- Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder

It really depends on what engine, tranny, bike, set-up you're running. If it's a typical china girl 2-stroke single speed, I was using 36t or 44t because we've got plenty of hills around here.

dnut

5. ocho ninja

ocho ninja New Member

I'm using a typical china motor. Been reading up on your guys forums and since determined to upgrade to a NGK plug, high performance ignition wire from SBP, high performance filter, new fuel petcock, and expansion chamber exuast
    Mainly going to be riding in the flats with the occasional hills and bridges.