Crow Cycle Co.

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by sboricic123, Apr 14, 2014.

1. sboricic123

sboricic123 Member

UPS was going to deliver the heavy duty kickstand I ordered on-line today but nobody was home. They left a note for me to leave a cheque, (brokerage C.O.D.), payable to UPS, for $14.01.
    Has anyone else had to pay additional after already paying shipping and handling when you pay for your order on-line?

2. xseler

xseler Well-Known Member

Was the item ordered from the US? Maybe this is the Canadian tax that wasn't paid by the vendor. I've only sent things to Canada via USPS (always indicate it is a gift valued less than $10........I hear that you guys can't buy Funyons up there!! It costs about $30 to send a case of Funyons to Edmonton! :D)

3. sboricic123

sboricic123 Member

It turned out to be Import Charges according to the UPS receipt.
    Now I can't wait to put the kickstand on to see how it fits and how well it works.

4. greaser_monkey_87

greaser_monkey_87 New Member

I have a Crow Cycles center stand. You're going to love it. Not a single problem with mine in over a year.

5. CTripps

CTripps Active Member

Ah, that explains it... Don't you just love having to pay extra again on top of shipping and all?

6. sboricic123

sboricic123 Member

All together it cost me almost $65 Canadian so hopefully it lasts me for years.