Coolest bike in town!

GoldenMotor.com

skullygrrl

Jun 25, 2008
Beautiful Bend Oregon
Hi everyone,

My name is Megan and I live in Bend Or. Just recently got my Spookytooth chopper, which has an 80cc motor. Still in the break - in period for the engine, but my man and I have been tearin' it up in my neighborhood and I'm having SO much fun with it! I'm planning on ditching my car as long as weather allows, and I am stoked to be doing so in STYLE....what an awesome alternative!!!!(c)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
sounds like a lot of the new members are buying already built bikes as opposed to the blood sweat and tears of diy

Welcome to the madness

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. You are amongst some of the greates motorized bicycle enthusiasts in the world. Glad you joined us....................

Jemma Hawtrey

Dec 29, 2007
Essex, UK
Hi everyone,

My name is Megan and I live in Bend Or. Just recently got my Spookytooth chopper, which has an 80cc motor. Still in the break - in period for the engine, but my man and I have been tearin' it up in my neighborhood and I'm having SO much fun with it! I'm planning on ditching my car as long as weather allows, and I am stoked to be doing so in STYLE....what an awesome alternative!!!!(c)
Yay, another girl on here lol. Glad to see you and be warned these machines are highly addictive lol

I personally have a rack mount on a schwinn cruiser - two tone green and white and suitably girlie (down to the leather hearts dangling from the handlebars lol - the handbag was worth the £10 just for those!)

Be sure to keep an eye on things - bolts and things have a habit of working loose and a faceful of roadrash or worse will *hurt*

good luck and welcome to the forum

Jemma xx