Clutch Ball Bearing

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by fischer550, Apr 4, 2014.

1. fischer550

fischer550 Member

Hey guys, I was working on my clutch, and the ball bearing fell out. Where Exactly does it go? I don't know where it fell out of exactly. Thanks!

2. sublunacy

sublunacy New Member

did u get a manual? maybe look at grubeeinc

3. sublunacy

sublunacy New Member

goes ball then plunger then cover.

4. mapbike

mapbike Active Member

The shaft that the drive sprocket is on is hollow, whenever you took the cover off that the clutch arm is in, you seen the shaft/bucking bar, as sublunacy has said, put a good dab of thick grease all over the ball, put it back inside the hollow shaft, put some thick grease all over the bucking bar, slide it in behind the 8mm ball bearing, then make sure there a good dab of grease where the clutch arm contacts the bucking bar and then bolt the cover back on and bingo.....you got-er-done..!

Map
    .wee.

5. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

6. mapbike

mapbike Active Member

Excellent GearNut........ I had forgot all about all the old pix by Manic.... that is some good stuff, seems we should have a sticky with all those pix together for the noobs and those who are real confident with how everything works and where it all goes if they happen to do a tear down and forget how something should be.

Map

7. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

I have bookmarked the pix of that and the clutch. I wish I could find the animations he generously did and bookmark them too.