Citgo gasoline........

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

donutguy

Feb 4, 2010
PA
I'm not much of a motorhead (yet) but my next door neighbor is.

He swears by Citgo gas as it doesn't contain 10% alcohol. He runs it in all his cars, his 2 Harley's and all his lawn care equipment.

He said he noticed quite a bit of difference in his 2 stroke mower and leaf blower- said that both engines run noticeably smoother.

Anyone have a similar experience?

-George

upsrogue

Jul 14, 2009
Arizona
don't buy Citgo gas if you are an american, it comes from Venezuela where that dictator Chavez is who hates America is, God knows what reason he hates America.
Bottom line there is better places to buy your gas.

donutguy

Feb 4, 2010
PA
Yeah....I figured someone would say that.

So it's okay to buy gas from Middle Eastern countries that send us terrorists that are trying to kill us?

Your argument doesn't wash....we buy oil from lots of countries that hate us but love our money.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I'm not much of a motorhead (yet) but my next door neighbor is.

He swears by Citgo gas as it doesn't contain 10% alcohol. He runs it in all his cars, his 2 Harley's and all his lawn care equipment.

He said he noticed quite a bit of difference in his 2 stroke mower and leaf blower- said that both engines run noticeably smoother.

Anyone have a similar experience?

-George
RAT bastarde Chavez doesn't determine 10% EtOH or not. 10:1 it's a national-regional-local decision. If other stations must use ethanol, Citgo must as well. Ask locally.

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
Ha Ha, you idiots think Chavez hated America, no he just hated Bush. Which sounds pretty intelligent to me. If he's so bad then why is Venezuela doing better economically, culturally, and politically then it has been since it became a country. I can't say I agree with all of Chavez's policies, but thats just a given with any leader, Bush, Clinton, even Obama. But if you look at what he's done to put oil money back into communities and especially schools compared to our leaders then hating him is just calling the kettle black. Where's Obama's education plan?

But I still don't buy Citgo gas, I buy Circle K!!! lol.

Ev in CT

Feb 14, 2010
CT
according to my calculations two 1lb propane cylinders should give a range of about 75 miles and there's no ethanol. Evan

Status
Not open for further replies.