cant reach anyone at pirate cycles

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by [email protected], Jan 7, 2011.

1. BigHammer35@gmail.com

[email protected] New Member

hi, I'v been trying 2 reach someone for close 2 2 months all i get is a fax # i'v tried instant mess and email but stiil no anser I'm despertly seeking worksman speacial edition or a classic worksman with springer forks 4 my own motorized project in california if they were 3000 miles closer i would just stop by but i cant so if anyone has a # that really works please call email or post a solution i would be very greatful Sincerley TONY and still bikeless

925 457 7159

2. matthurd

matthurd New Member

welcome to the forums tony, glad i could help you in pm, good luck on your build once you get started :)

i'm pretty new at this stuff too but i do know a little bit and theirs tons of others here who knows loads of helpful information, that's how i learned most of the stuff i know so far.

3. ailgup

ailgup New Member

I go to worcester every day and was wondering if I could pick up parts there or if they only ship??.There prices are good and no shipping would be better

4. matthurd

matthurd New Member

well tee only people who could answer this would be pirate cycles themselves, and according to tonys experience, good luck getting in contact to as :p

5. culvercityclassic

culvercityclassic Well-Known Member

Go on the website and send an email. I have never had a problem the service is always top notch.

Ccc

6. ruppster

ruppster New Member

I never ever had any trouble getting a hold of Justin! He usually emails me back within a couple of hours and always returned my calls. Are you sure you have the right number?

7. Dirty tiki

Dirty tiki New Member

same here..probably the easiest people to get ahold of in this industry. i love pirate cycles

8. gphil

gphil Member

I just now went to their site and says under construction---- could be just adjusting or making improvements. Sure they will return. gphil

9. BigHammer35@gmail.com

[email protected] New Member

Thank u justin for setting me up with a classic worksman cycle i understand i was in the spam box but the #1 service i recieved today makes up for it all. Cant wait to be motoring down the road

" sincerley peddling my way to insanity"
    thank you pirate cycles