Bicycles-4-Kids

GoldenMotor.com

Pappy

Apr 19, 2009
Anderson, IN.
Hello Riders

My name is David S. Bates, known as Pappy here on Motorbicycling.com,
I live in central Indiana. I am on a mission to help children and there family. The way things are going with the economy and gas prices, layoffs, unemployment most families can't afford bikes for there kids, that's were you can help. I would like those of you that have the knowledge to build a web site such as mine Bicycles 4 Kids - Our Mission A free web site builder here> Webs - Make a free website, get free hosting I started my mission two week ago and have already received 35 bicycles and have donated over half of them to children in central Indiana.

Last edited:

Charged-Reacter

Dec 12, 2008
west-central Illinois
That is very note worty. In my home town- ours is run
by the police department. Stolen bicycles and abandoned
bicycle claims. They fix up and repaint if needed and distribuate
them out at Christmas time to children if the real owners do not
claim their bikes in a certian length of time. I have turned over 6
bicycles so far.

Pappy

Apr 19, 2009
Anderson, IN.
good for you Pappy :)
I am too far away and to broke to help :(
the karma will come back to you though !!!
I'm not asking for donations from anyone on Motorbicycling, unless they live in central Indiana.
But I am asking people to do what I'm doing, build a site to help the children, the more people we get on bicycles, the better off the planet will be.

If your not sure how to build a web site, I can help or build it for you and give you total control of the site.

My site Bicycles4Kids is working very well, it's only two weeks old and I have already received 123 bicycles.

My goal is to take my mission nation wide and hopefully world wide, but I can't do it alone, I need people who are willing to help.

Last edited:

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I think that's a terrific idea and I'm going to look in to it. Frankly there are also a lot of adults out there who are on the brink financially and some who are mentally disabled... then there are the homeless. It is a shame that so many bikes end up at the landfill when a little tweaking and sometimes none can make someone mobile and happy.
Silverbear