back on board from BC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Legwon, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Legwon

Legwon New Member

hi everyone,
    great to see that the movement has caught on ;)
    i originally had a chinese motorized bicycle setup about 7-8 yrs ago. didn't work so well :s
    but decided to give it a go again. tried to get the old one running and not happening :( ... rings were busted up and destroyed the head and piston, ended up seizing the motor when i tried to get it going :s

so ordered up a new one. seems to be goin ALOT better than the original one did. a few hickups here and there, but that's to be expected with something like this.

old kit was all stock except the chain and the plug wire and boot.
    new kit. i have a #41 chain,decent plug wire and boot,new NGK plug, a double freewheel rear hub being built up for me, a 40tooth sprocket be made for me(currently running 50T on spoke mount) , a thumb throttle instead of the twist, also modified an aftermarket tank with 2 petcocks, waiting on a racing CDI/coil setup, and looking to get racks front and rear, also designing and building a kick/pull start system.

it is a daily rider, as i ride it to and from work, to the store and other places too.
    just wanted to say hi to all, and if u have any suggestions as to possible get something more outta my rig or something i hadn't thought of doing, that would be great :)

.trk

2. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hello Legwon, welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you are back riding and enjoying your motorized bicycle.

3. paul

paul Active Member

welcome legwon. great to have you with. motorized bicycles are the only way to travel

4. CTripps

CTripps Active Member

Welcome (back). Where in BC are you? There's a few of us scattered around here. I'm in South Van.

5. fasteddy

fasteddy Well-Known Member

A hearty welcome back from Cresent Beach BC as well. Down near White Rock BC.

Steve.

6. Legwon

Legwon New Member

thx guys :)

fast eddy, nice place to cruisin ill bet ;)

im in coquitlam