Awww look at my jeans

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by skinnydog1_2007, May 11, 2009.

1. skinnydog1_2007

skinnydog1_2007 New Member

.trk
    Well SBP did have a good reason for suppling a cover for the jack shaft kit. You know that little cover for the top little wheel. But oh no I had to be different and not use it. Well my jeans melted like butter as those fast eating little teeth chewed on the end of them.

Attached Files:

2. spad4me

spad4me New Member

You are lucky your leg did not get pulled in as well.
    Put the chain guard back on .

3. lordoflightaz

lordoflightaz New Member

i have the same jeans LOL. Pre cover check ride. Talk about "Bell Bottom Blues" I used to have similar problems in the old days with bikes that did not have a chain guard

4. Shadeslay

Shadeslay New Member

I ripped mine while kick starting the bike, pants got caught in the jack shaft sprocket, I lost my balance and stepped off my bike and shredded my pants "new", but they were cheap".

I keep thinking of adding that cover, but I wear shorts most of the time, so it's normally not an issue. Watching that thing going down the road, it sure looks hungry though "yummy pants".

#4 Shadeslay, May 11, 2009
    Last edited: May 11, 2009
  5. HseLoMein

HseLoMein New Member

I have done this to almost all of my jeans, due to that sprocket, tho its not that bad. I broke the cover on my bike due to riding with Khakis and the pant cuff ripped the cover.

6. lordoflightaz

lordoflightaz New Member

I built my cover with snaps. That sort of solved the getting at the gear to tighten/adjust it in the beginning issue.