Another new member here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nate25tenn, Feb 17, 2013.

1. nate25tenn

nate25tenn New Member

Hello everyone my name is Nathan. I'm just now getting into these motoized bicycles and am currently waiting on parts to begin my first build. The bicycle I have picked up is a Genesis Onyx. The engine is a typical chinese kit from Kings website. I'm new to two strokes but am definitely mechanically inclined so this should be a lot of fun for me. I'm wanting to create a early 20's style boardtrack replica. I've ordered many parts to convert the frame into a more period correct look. I'll be sure to post pictures once parts start arriving. I'm sure i'll have tons of questions in the engine department as i'm always looking for more power lol.

2. Trey

Trey $50 Cruiser

Welcome to the forum! You will find lot's of help here. Sounds like you have a good project on line. Looking foward to watching the progress.

3. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome Nathan. We're glad you've joined our group. Lot's of help and advice available here if/when you need it. Good luck with your project.

Tom

4. Wild Bill

Wild Bill New Member

Hi Nate, Im waiting on parts for my first build too. I think a board tracker will be my second project. Good luck on your first build!

5. Wickedest1

Wickedest1 Member

welcome nate, this site is invaluable...plenty of info and help from members who have been thru it...good luck and welcome to your new addiction

6. trouble1963

trouble1963 New Member

Good too find im not alone!!!