Ahoy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nougat, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Nougat

Nougat New Member

I just got a 48cc kit. I meant to bid on a 66/80, but I wasn't paying attention, and accidentally won this one. So I'll have to be satisfied with it. Haven't got a bike to put it on yet, but I'm looking at the Schwinn Landmark from Walmart. I was originally going to do a coaster brake bike, but reading the horror story thread here, I convinced myself otherwise.

Wish me luck!

2. rockvoice

rockvoice New Member

hey Welcom, I have a Landmark with a 48cc and love it. its the perfect bike for the kit, its the same exact bike as the jaguar (have one of those to but with a 66cc)

Just make a large tube bracket for the front motor mount and the rest is gravy.

Attached Files:

3. Nougat

Nougat New Member

Oh cool, I can just get a muffler clamp for that bottom mount instead of having to drill or weld up some mount extension?

4. bairdco

bairdco a guy who makes cool bikes

i love coaster brakes. no horror stories from me. it's my only brake (besides my feet.)

if you're worried about it, get a front brake, too.

oh, and welcome to the forum.

5. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Gutter Rider

Welcome to the forum glad to have you with us! Brakes are important for sho. Ton of great Ideas here!

6. BarelyAWake

BarelyAWake New Member

Brakes? We don't need no stinkin'...

no wait... that's "badges" o_O

Yeah - brakes are great lol, welcome to the place! Don't sweat the difference between the 49 and the 66cc, it's not major - this way you can rest assured that yer legal!

mebbe :D