28 inch Hollandia

Discussion in 'Motorized Cruiser Bicycles' started by donb4103, Jan 31, 2012.

1. donb4103

donb4103 Member

I thought that I would try one these Hollandia bikes. It looks like it will make a great bike for students. That was one of the main reasons I thought that I would build one. We have a small university here in town so I think I will try to advertise it over there on campus. Probably won`t take long to sell it over there. Makes a pretty cool looking bike. It kind of reminds me of the bikes from the old days.

Attached Files:

2. Mannhouse51

Mannhouse51 New Member

I love that big rack on the front. Great utility bike.

3. F_Rod81

F_Rod81 Dealer

I like it. Haven't seen too many, if any at all of these bikes being used. I think a vintage style in-frame tank will definitely bring out the design of that bike. Either way good job, keep the pictures coming. (^)

Like this

[​IMG]

4. harry76

harry76 New Member

Wow, that tank i nice, even better then that is the price.... why would anyone run the peanut tank if these are so cheap.

This would make this bike look SOOOO much better.... still a nice bike as is though

5. harry76

harry76 New Member

Just had another look, you may want to get some measurements of the tank if buying it. It doesnt look like a lot of room between the lower top tube and the engine

6. donb4103

donb4103 Member

I only have a 1 inch space between the bars. I don`t know of any tanks that will fit between them. If so, please let me know!

7. harry76

harry76 New Member

Make a tank if you have access to a welder