1954 100cc Hudson Motorised bike

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by TigerToothBikes.com, Mar 14, 2009.

1. TigerToothBikes.com

#1 TigerToothBikes.com, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  2. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

Tiger,
    That is too cool. I wish I had that black one in the center photo setting in my garage right now...what a great project. As for the displacement, the cylinder fins can be deceiving. Our little Chinese 2 stroke motors have very deep fins for good cooling. Look at one from the side and you'll see just how small the cylinder actually is. The motor on the bikes in your post might be 100cc but with less fin area. Hard to tell cubic inces from a picture. I wouldn't care if it was only 50cc, I'd still like to have one.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Tom

3. TigerToothBikes.com

If you check the listing its obviously an eBay noob selling as he's put free postage! for £2.60 i might snap me up a bargain considering he'd be contractually obliged to fulfill the sale

4. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

If my memory serves me, isn't the pound just a little more than the U.S. Dollar? Does that mean he's selling that bike or those bikes for about $5.00, US? That can't be right!
    Tom

5. NEAT TIMES

NEAT TIMES New Member

Nice Machines!!! Thanks For The Pics.

6. TigerToothBikes.com

yeah well x1.3 approx but bare in mind its an auction. i put in a coupla bids so now its upto £41 or $53

7. mabman

mabman New Member

Don't you know about auction sniper? Don't show your hand before the end of the auction!