Number 5

GoldenMotor.com

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
The exhaust cut-out, I guess you have to have a fire-proof glove and can steer with one hand on the handle bars without losing balance!

Then where is the switch to route to mix in laughing gas N2O, with the filtered air at the carburetor intake!

Maybe you should have a little back pressure though.... make an after burner if anything is left un-burned!

I suppose maybe the the exhaust cut-out could be used to just diagnose a clogged muffler, but how boring would that be?

MT

Oldbiscuit

Oct 3, 2020
The exhaust cut-out, I guess you have to have a fire-proof glove and can steer with one hand on the handle bars without losing balance!

Then where is the switch to route to mix in laughing gas N2O, with the filtered air at the carburetor intake!

Maybe you should have a little back pressure though.... make an after burner if anything is left un-burned!

I suppose maybe the the exhaust cut-out could be used to just diagnose a clogged muffler, but how boring would that be?

MT
I need to get back to work on this build ! The exhaust cutout will be cable operated from a hand brake lever. When opened it will exhaust straight down.