New Glasses

GoldenMotor.com

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Had a very enjoyable day riding to Mid-town Harriman from my home in Rockwood. I took the Harriman route to the eye doctor to pick up my new glasses.

The scenery was really nice. Did have to climb one a 25% grade hill. Dropped down into the smallest front chainring and the second largest rear cog. Had no problem climbing the hill at 11 mph. Was able to do level ground speed around 29 mph and hit 40 mph on some down hill speeds.

Had several people ask questions while waiting on traffic lights. Pulled into the doctor's office and got even more questions by people in the parking lot.

Got my glasses can see much better now. So I decided to take the lake route back home. The mountains looked so majestic against white clouds in the sky. The fresh fragrance of the lake had a smell of summer fun coming from it. I so wanted to ride even more.

I got home and brought the Sidewinder inside. There's a storm coming, so no more riding until tomorrow. The round trip was 15 miles long. How blessed we are to have our bikes.

My familiar Barnabus Collins is riding the bike now lol.

Jonathan_Frid_Barnabas_Collins_Dark_Shadows_1968.jpeg

20210621_133347.jpg

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Can the cat reach the handle bars? Looking to ride some when weather cools off. But heat wave just recently meant where I ride off road inland it would not be fun. Lucky I am but a few miles to ocean as the crow flies. Fans all I have. Some scratch made pure vanilla bean pod ice-cream made today. Some went into Oreo Pie Crust Shells. Tomorrow to try em out when pies firm up.

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry