Chain tensioner

GoldenMotor.com

The2Jakester3

Apr 13, 2021
Hi guys , I know that people say to search the forums throughly before posting but this is pretty specific , you guys have already helped me immensely I wouldn’t have even knew how to make it run leaner if not for you so thank you for being an awesome community , but do you guys think this will fit on my crappy little Chinese 2 stoke? 2 chain tensioners ran into my spokes .

Attachments

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
Hi guys , I know that people say to search the forums throughly before posting but this is pretty specific , you guys have already helped me immensely I wouldn’t have even knew how to make it run leaner if not for you so thank you for being an awesome community , but do you guys think this will fit on my crappy little Chinese 2 stoke? 2 chain tensioners ran into my spokes .
Yes that one is fine or use the chain tensioner they call the Arch
Some say the Arch is better because it mounts back by the rear sprocket where they want it
it pushes the chain up to wrap it more around the bottom of the rear sprocket This way the chain is less likely to fall off the rear sprocket.

Also you can mount something else off the arch bracket like another chain guide for the top run of chain or a rear tail light

Reactions: Denis Zen

The2Jakester3

Apr 13, 2021
Thank you for your reply, I was actually thinking about that too, I didn’t see the arc one until after I had got the spring loaded one. I was just worried about it not fitting there, if that doesn’t work for me I will definitely be getting the arc one. That one seems the most sturdiest out of them all.

Reactions: Denis Zen

Testname111

May 20, 2021
CDH Power chain tensioner from Amazon is lasted me over 1 year and it still works great