Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:09 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default hello from louisville

hi everyone-i reaserched this board for over a year before choosing a staton robin eho35 friction kit for my 20 year old hoopty mountain bike. i am very happy with it and dont understand why more people aren't doing this. i recently found a dimension edge mitsubishi tle 43 kit for an old recumbant e-bike on craiglist so i put the staton on my son's mongoose and am adapting the dimension edge to my old bike. i fabricated motor support straps for it and had it running today! my wife got on the motorized mongoose and we went around the neighborhood together. i still need to find a way to shorten the engagement lever cable on the d.e. kit if possible. my favorite mod is the $20.00 wal mart gel seat. thank you for so much good advice and knowledge that helped my kits to be successful
Old 06-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: hello from louisville

welcome to the forum.