Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:32 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Re: Evergreen State biker with a brand new lemon

I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome, I feel very encouraged. I'm glad for this community of support.

- J
Old 04-23-2009, 04:17 PM
Default Re: Evergreen State biker with a brand new lemon

Your very welcome J. Is a funny sort of thing. When I got into this (MBs) I really enjoyed the heck out of the concept but was new to the "forum" concept. As I got into more out of the box stuff (building a flying motorized bicycle and adapting engines to run on propane) I looked around other forums for advice. In wondering around I noticed MB'ers are quicker to say things like "I got one, give me your addy and I will mail it to you" Or "..that happened to me and I fixed it by..." A lot less proving smart, but really wanting to help.

Last yr, at a motorized bicycle Rally I drove in with my motorized bicycle strapped to the back of the car. It had a flat and before I had it offloaded and on the ground, 6 guys were reaching to help me swap out the wheel.

Dunno why this crazy seems to attract a certain kind of person, but it does. Now your just one of the inmate's with keys, snork.

worst apocalypse ever