Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:33 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Hello from Akron, Ohio

Hi all! I have to say that I am glad to find this forum. For many reasons, I recently decided to stop working on cars. As I get older, the less and less, I enjoy laying in my driveway wrenching on my projects. I have an older home with a Ford Model A sized garage. It is impossible to really get any serious automotive work done in it. So, I usually work at the garage threshold and jack the vehicles up and work mostly on the ground. I am also at the mercy of Ohio weather to make matters worse. I am currently selling off my project cars and finished hotrod. If it matters, the hotrod is a 1987 Fiero GT with a 383 stroker shoe horned into it! It is a insane car, and I am glad that I am the age I am now, because I would have killed myself in it when I was younger!
Anyway, I still like to wrench, fabricate, and tinker with mechanical beasts. This desire has lead me to a motorized bicycle! I can actually used my small garage to do this work. I have been researching and planing a board track racer build. I am sure that I will many questions and seek opinions on my work as I pursue this new journey.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Hello from Akron, Ohio

Welcome aboard, Robert. I know what you mean about the weather around these parts.
There are guys here that build beautiful customs, you're in the right place!
Buzz zzzzz zzz
Old 10-04-2016, 04:57 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome o the forum Robert
Old 10-06-2016, 01:10 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Welcome Robert, i used to live in Stow and then in Akron for 3 years.