Hey Everyone! (southren michigan)

GoldenMotor.com

Notonefk

Sep 22, 2016
Michigan
Hello,im pretty new to the motorized bike world but so far so good! i originally set out looking for a cheap project to keep my mind busy as i became disabled about 5 years ago then i stumbled apon this place and knew i had to do it. ive always loved bikes (even still have my childhood bike) hoping i dont fall sideways off of it (balance issues) lmao

ide like to thank everyone at the forums here between all the videos and reading threw the topics and pics ive already learned alot and have a 66/80cc flying horse kit on the way and picked up my Huffy Cranbrook yesterday. any advice or ideas is welcome!

Notonefk

Sep 22, 2016
Michigan
Thanks guys! ill keep everyone posted ill start a thread when my parts arrive hopfully wed. ill have to agree with its addicting i havent even got my 1st kit yet and i already want to do a bunch of things haha

Slogger

Sep 8, 2014
nohio
Welcome!
If you use the Cranbrook's fenders they'll need tougher mounts.
There's a thread on here somewhere about them breaking and falling off at the darndest times.
Not just Huffys either. I like fenders and kept them on my bike but the mounting brackets are heavy iron now.

Notonefk

Sep 22, 2016
Michigan
Thanks for the info Slogger! i went ahead and removed the back one and kept the front one seems to look good to me that way, ill have to swing by the race shop and grab some good thick straps to replace the flimsy ones when i get a chance.