Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 07-29-2016, 07:35 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Re: From beginning,, to middle (now),, to end(few more days)..!!

yeah ...i will buy it, i was going to try one soon any way and i will also order another piston so i have a back up if i dont like,, can you just bare with me for a few days,,, i am waiting on a guy to pay me for an electric bike i sold him,,

you have any other parts for sale??? i interested in anything
Old 07-29-2016, 07:56 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: From beginning,, to middle (now),, to end(few more days)..!!

Hey sorry no other parts available right now, I swap and sell parts to a lot of the people that are local where I live. I also fix bikes here, theirs a lot of people in Maine that ride these bikes cause most people don't have licenses due to DUI's or are just poor.

Only reason I still have the reed is cause no one wanted it, you need to put a lot of work into your cylinder and piston to make it work right then there is jetting. If you screw it up you have to start all over again. This being one of the biggest reasons I didn't want to even bother with it after I read a lot about it.

Its always best to read about things before you buy them.

Its cheapest to do all the porting yourself but you can still buy pre-cut pistons and ported jugs on ebay but it will cost you some money.(More then I wanted to spend after I got the reed. Lol.)

Keep in mind its 32mm studs so it wont work if your intake is 40mm. Go ahead and message me when you want to buy it I'll keep an eye on my email. Talk to you later.