Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 07-21-2016, 05:55 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Rhode Island Newbee

Hey every one , I just discovered Engine kits for bikes, and i want to get a kit and build a bike up. My question is what engine kit should i buy ? I want as much speed as possible. a decent engine kit . can these be rode on the street ? I do have my lic,and i can get it Reg if need be . are there any clubs in Rhode island ?

Thanks for all info you may have I hope it was ok to ask all of this

Old 07-22-2016, 02:49 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Rhode Island Newbee

Hello and welcome to the forum. You've asked some pretty big questions. The best advice I can give you is to read through these forums and you'll get an idea of which way to go with your build.

One thing to keep in mind is your location, as in a hilly area or mostly flat. Look at the different styles of builds and decide what you like.
Just a chimp with a gun and an idea we should be free to ride our machines without gettin hassled by the Man.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:53 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Re: Rhode Island Newbee

Hey faintfuzzies,
I live just over the line in Seekonk, Ma. I just finished my first build. You can check it out in my posts. Yes, they are a buttload of fun and I drive mine everywhere. As far as R.I. laws, their a little stricter than Ma. Here's the link with R.I. laws.
If you're close in R.I., hit me up.