Howdy folks, I'm in Nor Cal....

GoldenMotor.com

dgm099

Apr 12, 2016
California
Well, My bro-in-law has challenged me to a race come June. We're both in our 60's and outta shape so it won't be much of a race!!

He has prepared by buying a used 49cc 2 stroke, and I am preparing by reading and watching everything I can find on a 49cc 4 stroke that I want to mount on my Micargi stretch cruiser. At least I'm mechanically inclined and am looking forward to the build, lol.

Well, just wanted to say howdy, now I'm off to search the forums for the info I'm gonna need to do this right. See yas soon.

leo

Jul 20, 2015
southern wv
welcome to the forum.
you are going to be surprised at how much fun building your bike and winning this bet is going to be.

dgm099

Apr 12, 2016
California
Thanks folks, appreciate the welcome.

Welcome! One ride and you are hooked.
Did it really take that long, lol. I'm finding I'm already hooked on the idea of building and once that's accomplished, I'll get hooked on the riding. Projects like the "build" have always made me smile ear to ear. Drives the wife crazy.

Well, again, thanks folks for the welcome, I better go find the correct sub forum to start asking question so I don't wear out my welcome in the "Introduce Yourself" thread.

See ya in the other sub forums!

brackitt

Apr 27, 2016
delaware
im new to the moto bicycle life just built my first bike huffy norwood 700c with mustang racer kit from bike berry just hit the 3 mile mark and I love it tons of fun...

brackitt

Apr 27, 2016
delaware
mile 35 and loving it. any advise on the break-in period oil mix and what mix should I use after break in bike berry mustang kit with expansion muffler the fatter type and I drip a little out the pipe not much