My electric start full suspension predator 212 build

GoldenMotor.com
Jan 17, 2015
ca.
Now that is 'rear suspension'...what clutch you runnin? Do they just take off smooth not a bit of chatter? You might know this..i had a rear adj. air shock..Sooo nice..those spring a dings dont compare..im runnin a spring a ding now..forgot to swap out the one on the bike i sold...Looks Good..nice work

romerider153

Jul 8, 2014
newport ri
It's a noram cheetah it's very smooth I still pedal alittle on take off just to help with clutch life alittle. Also I have my eye on a rock shock for the rear but I just bought and gutted my first house so money is tight right now as is time

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I'd watch the engine side tensioner for wear. It really should be on the coast side of the driveline rather than the drive side.
beautiful looking design. Very nice work!

romerider153

Jul 8, 2014
newport ri
It was painted with vht wrinkle black paint and all I did to prep it was give it a light scuff with scotch right pad and then wipe it down with a wax and Grease remover. The wrinkle paint is nice and doesn't require a self etch primer. It holds up great I did the side cover on my Ducati with the same paint and not one chip and that was like 3 years ago.

thingswithwelding

Mar 22, 2016
Long Beach CA
It was painted with vht wrinkle black paint and all I did to prep it was give it a light scuff with scotch right pad and then wipe it down with a wax and Grease remover. The wrinkle paint is nice and doesn't require a self etch primer. It holds up great I did the side cover on my Ducati with the same paint and not one chip and that was like 3 years ago.
Thanks for the tips. Again, thats really nice. Id like to do my 79cc Predator. Heres my build. Its not a racer or anything. Its a chopper/bobber cruiser. I fabricated it from scratch pretty much. Im getting close to being able to fire it up for the first time. The engine is tilted at 25 degrees. I wonder how oil level will have to be figured?

Attachments