How to know when broken in? Fuel ratios?

GoldenMotor.com

Slogger

Sep 8, 2014
nohio
A bike shop dude and I have caused the few problems I've had. Once I ran out of gas (how dumb is that?) and another time he failed to find the debris stuck in a tire and I had another unnecessary flat. (I let the shop fix the first flat because I wanted him to regrease the rear hub for me.) I put some good tubes and liners in when I put the new tires on, no probs since.
The china doll has been completely reliable, so far. I haven't even had to adjust the clutch yet. Starts every time, runs good and always brings me home.

Last Thursday I tried to pull up on a driveway apron to wait on traffic so I could turn around, there was a square 3" lip on the pavement, the front tire balked and skittered and I almost fell off. 40 years on motorcycles and I almost fell off my stupid bicycle.
hahahaa
Anybody can meet the pavement on these things, it's just the way it is.

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
You lie like a dog. One of your "magnificent machines" vibrated it's fender off and put you in the hospital. Your mommy had to come and get you and the wreckage off the road.

I guess you are right, the motor didn't conk, but it caused you to conk eh?
Geez Mike... You don't ALWAYS have to be a dick. I've been around long enough to know how you talk to people, and you're getting worse dude. People here let alot of your attitude pass- I've seen it over and over. Are you not aware of that?
Some *******s honestly don't know that they are *******s. This could be your situation. Here's your wake up partner.
You are a grown ass man. You should know better than to say the things that you do. If you don't, then teach yourself, we're all tired of it.

Trey