Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 08-16-2015, 06:57 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: How to know when broken in? Fuel ratios?

A bike shop dude and I have caused the few problems I've had. Once I ran out of gas (how dumb is that?) and another time he failed to find the debris stuck in a tire and I had another unnecessary flat. (I let the shop fix the first flat because I wanted him to regrease the rear hub for me.) I put some good tubes and liners in when I put the new tires on, no probs since.
The china doll has been completely reliable, so far. I haven't even had to adjust the clutch yet. Starts every time, runs good and always brings me home.

Last Thursday I tried to pull up on a driveway apron to wait on traffic so I could turn around, there was a square 3" lip on the pavement, the front tire balked and skittered and I almost fell off. 40 years on motorcycles and I almost fell off my stupid bicycle.
Anybody can meet the pavement on these things, it's just the way it is.
Buzz zzzzz zzz
Old 08-18-2015, 07:02 PM
$50 Cruiser
Default Re: How to know when broken in? Fuel ratios?

Originally Posted by Mike B View Post
You lie like a dog. One of your "magnificent machines" vibrated it's fender off and put you in the hospital. Your mommy had to come and get you and the wreckage off the road.

I guess you are right, the motor didn't conk, but it caused you to conk eh?
Geez Mike... You don't ALWAYS have to be a dick. I've been around long enough to know how you talk to people, and you're getting worse dude. People here let alot of your attitude pass- I've seen it over and over. Are you not aware of that?
Some *******s honestly don't know that they are *******s. This could be your situation. Here's your wake up partner.
You are a grown ass man. You should know better than to say the things that you do. If you don't, then teach yourself, we're all tired of it.

It's cooler to not fall off your bike.

break in, fuel, gas, ratio, speed