Hello From Astoria Oregon

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome Travis.
We're glad you've joined our community. Looks like you've gotten over the first hurdles and are on your way. If you have any questions or concerns we're always here to help.

Have fun and please, ride safe.

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy and welcome to the clubhouse! Look's like a fine ride you've got........too bad you can't utilize the 'fuel tank' already built into the frame!

tgaydos

Jul 16, 2015
astoria oregon
I'm going to try and utilize the "fuel tank" but might just get a new frame. I had the front motor mount studs snap on my yesterday july 16th while i was in the middle of a bridge. that was fun. luckily it's still a bike and i was able to peddle to where i was going, i got that taken care of today. I drilled out the broken studs and replaced them with grade 10 automotive bolts, i'm going to eventually get the rear mount (probably monday). it is indeed a fun ride, still working out some of the little kinks here and there i can't wait until i get it to where it won't break or rattle and vibrate a ****load.

tgaydos

Jul 16, 2015
astoria oregon
just did a bunch more searching and found out it's a Torker Bermuda. It's discontinued but that's okay because most of my plans for upgrades are aftermarket anyway.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I hope the bridge you're referring to isn't the two lane curving trestle bridge over the Columbia! I've crossed that one in a car, but doing so on a bike would be intimidating.....