Breakdown

GoldenMotor.com

MadMaxed

Feb 15, 2015
Florida
So this is starting to become a disaster build. Being my first, and that i bought the kit really cheap and not from a trusted dealer i expected things to not go so smoothly. The sprocket case cover broke where the bottom right screw goes into the body of the engine. Also the bolt and nut on my intake that bolts into the engine stripped. i keep buying parts to replace all of these things on top of the bevel gear that broke. My wife is getting irritated telling me to send the damn thing back. Hahahaha she just doesnt understand. Anyways soon i may buy another engine. Where should i get it from that is a descent dependable place.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Just get a Dax engine and be done with it... You'll spend a lot on parts to keep a cheap engine going so the Dax engine will pay for it's self in no time. I got just the bottom end and put my jug and piston on it and the difference in smoothness was night and day.
I only take this one apart when I'm doing an upgrade and everything looks perfect everytime I open it up. I'm also running a ported cylinder, rampped piston, and a KTM dirtbike pipe so it can rev to over 10,000 rpm and it runs dead smooth.

MadMaxed

Feb 15, 2015
Florida
Just get a Dax engine and be done with it... You'll spend a lot on parts to keep a cheap engine going so the Dax engine will pay for it's self in no time. I got just the bottom end and put my jug and piston on it and the difference in smoothness was night and day.
I only take this one apart when I'm doing an upgrade and everything looks perfect everytime I open it up. I'm also running a ported cylinder, rampped piston, and a KTM dirtbike pipe so it can rev to over 10,000 rpm and it runs dead smooth.
Hey Dave, Do you know if this guy sells the engines by themselves?