Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 09-09-2014, 11:44 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Greetings from sunny NC

I'm Dan and I'm a certified addict of whatever it is we do here. ;-)

Total noob, novice, new guy. Back in 1977 my older brother got a Puch Maxi moped and ever since then I've been hooked on motors on pedal bikes.

I'm 6'3" and 260 (and losing!) so I'm trying to make the right choice on a bike platform and then move on to the engine.

In the past two weeks I've had the blessing of acquiring a Baja mini bike and a killer Yamaha Vino scooter (think Vespa). They have briefly sidelined me on my bike project but I will push on here in the coming weeks. Want a ready to ride bike by Spring 2015!

What a great site this is. A wealth of info and a very active forum section! This must be the place man.

Thanks for having me and I hope to be a contributing member one day.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:06 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Greetings from sunny NC

Welcome to the forum, you can find just about anything that you want to know about m/b's here. If you use the google custom search box near the top of the page it will take you to threads on the subject you are looking for.
Your results may not be the same,Greg