Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 08-17-2014, 02:45 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: Finally made an account

Originally Posted by Going2Hell View Post
Just fill it with gas, tie it to the back of your bike and drag it down the street! How long will it take to catch?

Welcome and wish you better luck on tank #5!
That's a brilliant idea, when the street puts a hole in the tank that's being drug around and then the sparks that will be created by said dragging meet the gasoline dripping out you'll have a nice line of fire behind ya!

Pretty sure we just came up with the coolest way to do donuts. Wasn't someone on here a while back trying to get flame to shoot out of their exhaust? We can make this happen!
Old 08-17-2014, 08:12 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Finally made an account

I was kinda thinkin Back to the Future at a fraction of 88 MPH! Who needs a stick, just put the hot dogs back there too.
Here is My Panama Jack Build, 2013 - 142F 4G HD
Old 08-17-2014, 10:02 PM
Smile Re: Finally made an account

Hi Patchy!

Your very welcome. If I can be of any further help let me know. Oh and you don't need to hang the tank as I did or move the down spout. The method can be used to a stock tank sitting on top of the rack. The reason I made those mods is because I'm adding saddle bags and a control box to the bike with full 12 volt lights and electronics. But for less than $3 cost it worked out very well. Ive ridden the bike a lot refilled the tank three times and still not a single drop leaked. Oh I did however change all the rack hardware to stainless steel hex socket bolts and nylon lock nuts. 5mm with washers, the stock hardware was really poor.

Have fun, be safe!