Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 05-27-2014, 11:22 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Talking Greetings from the Midwest

How's everyone doing today. I'm new to motorbicycling but so eager to get started. I've always had a love for bicycles since a kid now knowing I can put a motor on one makes my inner child come back out LOL.

I've been looking for a good base to build from and after looking in many box stores and browsing craigslist I found a Mango beach cruiser. My question is what do you all think? Will this be a good build to start out with. Also I was wondering whats better to use the sprocket that comes with the motor kit and attach to spoke or to purchase a back wheel with a sprocket installed already. Also, who would have that for sale?

I've included a picture of the bike. Let me know what you all think. Also, I know a few of you have spare parts laying around. We are gonna have to do some bartering cause I would love to trick this thing out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mango.jpg (62.0 KB, 35 views)
Old 05-30-2014, 08:13 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Greetings from the Midwest

Welcome aboard.

That's a good looking bike for the job. Installation won't be any big trouble.

Have fun and good luck.