Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 01-18-2014, 10:34 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Cool Boardtracker

Hello everyone here on the forums. A little bit about myself I'm an avid motorcycle nut from Maine. I have owned, built and ridden many in my 57 years. While looking thru craigslist for another possible motorcycle project i saw a listing for a boardtrack reproduction. Well needless to say I found my next project!! I've always wanted a early 1900's motorcycle but we all know the related cost. After a little interweb brousing i discovered this site. I have already seen some incredible creations here and look foward to getting started my own project. Joker
Old 01-18-2014, 02:08 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Boardtracker

Welcome to the forum. The motorcycle riding season must be rather short in Maine. Building and customizing a motorized bike makes a great winter project for those in cold weather climates. If you get tired of the the style of your motorbike, you can recustomize it next winter without spending a lot.
“You're only young once, but you can be immature as long as you like" -Unknown
Old 01-18-2014, 04:06 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member

welcome to the family,lots of good info and ideas found forum and some of the most helpfull and genuine nice peopleride safe,people don't expect a bicycle to be comeing up on them so fast.good luck with your build and keep us informed of the progress
Old 01-18-2014, 06:52 PM

we look forward to hearing all about your boardtracker motorized bicycle. a lot of talent on the site and I am sure they will be glad to help you as you build it. what part of maine are you from. I was stationed at loring afb up in the big county and lived in Presque isle for 6 years. great to have you with us and hope you enjoy the forum