GoldenMotor.com

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
Nothing fancy, or all the tools in the world.

Chain-breaker for the 415 chain------or pin punch, hammer, block of wood.
check out the instructions on assembly at the dealers web pages, lots of help.
Welcome to the forum and merry christmas

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
Welcome to the forum i installed my kit with simple hand tools i.e socket set and box wrenches and a cordless drill to help set the rear sprocket. and from all the help i got here putting it together if I can do it just about anyone here can do it. So good luck and i can say from experience its worth the time and loads of fun.

SBbiker

Dec 23, 2008
Califorinia
Hi im a college student and recently purchased a secondhand motor bicycle engine which is missing some electrical components. I have narrowed it down that I am missing the CDI ignition, kill switch, and spark plug cap-cable as well as the instructions which makes it all the more difficult. Anyways, as a MB newbie I was hoping you could point me in the right direction to find this parts at a local radio shack or pep boys.

p.s. how do you start a new post in the forum, I'm been struggling to start a new thread. I have pictures if that helps as well. Thanks and look forward to hearing back form you.

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Hi im a college student and recently purchased a secondhand motor bicycle engine which is missing some electrical components. I have narrowed it down that I am missing the CDI ignition, kill switch, and spark plug cap-cable as well as the instructions which makes it all the more difficult. Anyways, as a MB newbie I was hoping you could point me in the right direction to find this parts at a local radio shack or pep boys.

p.s. how do you start a new post in the forum, I'm been struggling to start a new thread. I have pictures if that helps as well. Thanks and look forward to hearing back form you.
You will likely have to get the CDI from an online dealer. You can probably get the rest from Motorcycle and Auto parts stores. There should be a Sprocket with the words "New Thread" written over it at the top of the list of threads. Click on that to start your own.