Noob from Miami,FL

GoldenMotor.com

xiholdtruex

Dec 13, 2013
Miami,FL
Came across this forum on my mission to build either a small gas powered engine bicycle or a nice electric bike. so much information on everything there is to know about them. I can see this will be very addictive and wont just be able to build one :)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy and welcome.

LOL, ayup. Kinda like potato chips. Can't have just one.

I've never gotten around to it but lots of folks have built hybrid electric and gas powered motorized bicycles. I really, really am not suggesting that for a first build but they are really cool.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Ahhh, the 'Magic City', my old stompin' grounds. Good to see another Miamite. (Is that a word?) here with us.

Welcome to our community. Whatever you ultimately build you'll find a wealth of information here to help you along. We have plenty of experienced gas and electric folks who will be happy to share their knowledge and experience with you.
Good luck, have fun and ride safe.

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy!!

Sit right back, and you'll hear a tale ---a tale of a fateful trip....it started with a pedal bike, and then he had a thought...........:D

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy!!

Sit right back, and you'll hear a tale ---a tale of a fateful trip....it started with a pedal bike, and then he had a thought...........:D
LOL Xman

"That started from this tropic port
Aboard this tiny ship. (motorbicycling.com)

The mate was a mighty sailing man, (some geek with mad bike building skills)
The skipper brave and sure. (just released and on parole)
Five passengers set sail that day
For a three hour tour, a three hour tour. (but stopped for snacks)