Monkey Electric

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I have mixed feelings about these things. One side tells me that it would certainly make you visible and therefore for night rides it would be a safety feature.
Then on the down side you would draw so much attention that you might become a distraction to cars and cause problems that would attract unwanted attention from 'The man'. They do look cool though. I'm curious about battery life and the possibility that our two stroke electronic ignition could interfere with the processor that runs the Monkey Light. I've read posts here where guys have had trouble with wireless speedometers because of electronic interference. Just my observations.
Tom

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
My DOVM multi-meter will not work around the motor drove it crazy, had to get an older analog type to read the voltage. But those are cool looking lights

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
I prefer the low glo look myself. You can build up some with a little creative Internet shopping and a 12v battery of some sort ( I use a tool battery) for a reasonable price or buy a kit from someone already made. It has the added benefit of providing sufficient light to check the engine oil in the otherwise darkness. Also available in white, red and green.
DSC00865.JPG