what are you waiting for in the mail ?

GoldenMotor.com

BuddyVape

Dec 5, 2013
canada
yup we all love to wait for stuff in the mail lol
i for one am waiting for a 70cc puch hi hi head from treatland....its been 2 days since it shipped should be here soon, i ran out to the front hall today when i heard the mail man and nope not yet lol

the sound of the mail man to me is like the sound of the ice cream truck to a lil kid !!!!

what are you all waiting for ? part ? mods ? tires? bike parts ?

I am waiting for my performance carb and fuel filters spoke reflectors blinkers and brake light and a nice 500 lumin headlight... I just got my shift kit but can not install yet need help as posted in another post dnut

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
I mailed it already.lol
I'm waiting for lots of stuff.
1.) More coils to go into my you know what's.
Can't say it because I'll be spaming.
2.) Gauges
3.) Mirrors
4.) Smoked out Running /License/Brakelight (12V28LEDS)
5.)1800 LUMENS CREE Headlight
6.) ONE Gallon tank
7.) High Flow Petcock from SBP
8.) New Seat from Kent Ind.
9.) New Spare Rear Wheel
10.) Jets from Trealand
11.)PBGH Airfilter from Treatland
12.) And something else, can't remember.
O ya components so I can keep building my you know what's.
I think that's it for this week.

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
Now Im waiting for a couple drum brakes to get to me. My schedule is work, sleep eat and repeat but I hope to find some time to lace my first wheel with a back up plan to take it to the bike shop after I screw it up lol.

Dan.

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
I'm waiting for a set of cutch pads and a cutch spring. A 7.5' steel frame hardwood top work bench. A Longevity 110v AC DC TIG welder. I don't do "waiting" very well...

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
A man can never have enough bench space. It isn't only the space on top of the bench it is also what can be stored under it too.

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
Well the workbench arrived 2 days ago. I'm very disappointed it is supposed to be heavy duty, going to have to reinforce it.
TIG welder arrived yesterday and it is damaged and missing the foot peddle. I'm sending it back tomorrow for a refund. Clutch pads and spring arrived today, wrong spring... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BonusParts

Nov 28, 2012
SE-PA
I'm presently awaiting another cylinder for my engine. Im also waiting for my hardware to arrive! Look for a newly assembled beauty of an engine

Otero

Feb 1, 2010
wa
I'm waiting for the sun to come out......tomorrow.
Also a couple 10mm X 185mm solid axles to replace
the rear quick release ones no two of my bikes.
Wheela, I finished the new shaft for my belt drive &
it didn't take a decade. I might even have it up &
running In the next couple days.(happy birthday to me)

RedRider48

Nov 21, 2013
Severna Park, MD
motorized bicycle, that sucks! Don't we all hate when parts arrive damage or incorrect?
I've waiting for news from a guy who is supposed to give me an estimate on packing and shipping a '48 Whizzer Viking. Also, a late 40s, early 50s rear rack for a late 40s Hiawatha. I'm trying to decide on which way to go...2 cycle or 4C?
Later....

jpullen

Sep 18, 2013
Damascus GA.
Waiting on a chain breaker from harbor freight for a month now. They claimed they were re shipping it twice but they never have. Outsourced cvlt1customer service for the win!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I was one of the fortunate ones who got the last of his inter-web purchases delivered at 4:00 pm Dec 24th but I waited 3 weeks to get it (my Lepper Primus Saddle) I ordered on the 2nd of Dec and my Saddle sat at a USPS facility in San Francisco Ca. for two of those three weeks, from Germany to the U.S.A. was only a week, this saddle is worth every penny what I paid for it but the wait was very suspenseful.

Attachments

Last edited:

RedRider48

Nov 21, 2013
Severna Park, MD
I was one of the fortunate ones who got the last of his inter-web purchases delivered at 4:00 pm Dec 24th but I waited 3 weeks to get it (my Lepper Primus Saddle) I ordered on the 2nd of Dec and my Saddle sat at a USPS facility in San Francisco Ca. for two of those three weeks, from Germany to the U.S.A. was only a week, this saddle is worth every penny what I paid for it but the wait was very suspenseful.
Now, that is a thing of beauty Mate!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks! Red
I highly recommend this Saddle for those authentic and super cool builds as well as the Gyes Saddles and other products,
nothing destroys the look of a bike more then cheap components/accessories like a seat.