Diamond Fire E3 spark plug

GoldenMotor.com

sboricic123

Apr 15, 2013
Bailieboro, Ontario
I've been thinking of trying out an E3 spark plug on my 66cc Flying Horse (China Girl). According to a cross reference I read on-line, the NGK B6HS and Champion L86C, the E3.32 would be the match. But, I can not find that anywhere in any stores.
Is there another E3 spark plug you would recommend for those who have used or using them?

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
You're not gonna like what comes out of my digital mouth, but.....don't use it.

E3 plugs have a bad habit of not behaving nicely in most any engine. Not only this, but if you're going to spend more than 4 bucks on a spark plug, get an NGK Iridium.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK

E3 plugs have a bad habit of not behaving nicely in most any engine. Not only this, but if you're going to spend more than 4 bucks on a spark plug, get an NGK Iridium.

Absolutely correct-a-mundo.

sboricic123

Apr 15, 2013
Bailieboro, Ontario

That's the type of feedback I'm looking for. I guess I'll stick with NGK. Do you use the B6HSIX?

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
That's the type of feedback I'm looking for. I guess I'll stick with NGK. Do you use the B6HSIX?
I use the BPR7HIX. Likely could have gone with a 6, but I ride hard in the summer and the 7 was the only one I could find locally. I like it a lot. Just the B7HS I had before this one was a huge jump in performance. I got 4mph of speed out of that one, and an extra 1mph out of this one. Power is just explosive. I would advise getting one from Sickbikeparts as they have the widest range of NGK plugs.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Don't waste money on gimmicks.
If there were a better plug than platinum, the factories would equip it standard in cars.
Several high end cars come with platinum plugs.
None come with splitfire,diamond,iridium, etc.

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Okay, pretend I didn't say iridium.
I still say platinum is the best available.
I have used Bosch platinum (the mid priced ones, not the $8 ones)for years in all types of motors and always had great service from them. They last MUCH better than regular plugs.

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
My mom's car uses Iridium...NGKs to be exact.

All Toyota sedans use NGK Iridium. Hondas use it.....your argument is invalid, Maniac. lol

maniac57

Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Yeah, well I'm old and scared of new things....
just recently got used to these newfangled cordless phones!
Seriously, I prefer stuff I KNOW works over untried gimmicks and I have used platinum so I feel fine recommending them to others.
Never used Iridium yet, but if GM uses them, it's for a reason.

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
Yeah, well I'm old and scared of new things....
just recently got used to these newfangled cordless phones!
Seriously, I prefer stuff I KNOW works over untried gimmicks and I have used platinum so I feel fine recommending them to others.
Never used Iridium yet, but if GM uses them, it's for a reason.
The main reason automakers are slowly making the switch to iridium is that is lasts like platinum, but doesn't retard ignition timing like platinum does. It allows a better spark, so you can run wider gaps, which acts as a timing advance in a way which increases MPG.