Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 08-31-2013, 05:56 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Hey everyone

Hey guys,

New member here on the forum, but I have been lurking and reading for a while. I am looking into getting a Chinese two stroke kit for my bicycle. I cant wait to get started! If any of you have a minute or two, please take a look at my other thread with pics of my bike. I need a bit of help figuring out if I can even use a kit with it.

Last edited by Wiggleplum; 08-31-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Old 08-31-2013, 06:29 PM
Default Re: Hey everyone

Howdy and welcome.
worst apocalypse ever
Old 08-31-2013, 07:31 PM
Default Re: Hey everyone

welcome to the forum and the addiction to motorized bicycles. when building a motorized bicycle nothing just bolts right on and usually take a little bit of modification. thats part of the fun so my suggestion is if the bicycle is comfortable and you like it it is the right bike for you. important thing is that the triangle is big enough for the motor to fit in. looks tight but not sure, post measurements in the thread with the pictures and i am sure someone can tell you if it will fit