Throttle/brake set up. Throttle from SBP
Front Brake is a SturmeyArcher drum brake. I drilled two holes to mount to the front fork. It honestly is not enough stopping force for this. I'm probably going to have to rid of the nice front fork and go to the chopper style forks and run a disc set up in the future. I ended up soldering my own cable ends for the brake and the throttle to trim down the cable lengths to keep things clean.
Layback seat post. I cut up an old seat post. Bought some steel U-Channel. Did some cutting/bending. Had an exhaust shop help weld it up for 20$. Cleaned it all up with an angle grinder. Seat is a felt seat.
Rear extension is made from 3/16" thick 4130 plate steel. 4130 is strong stuff and will not yield with the forces applied. two 8-32 bolts to position find, and two 3/8 bolts for clamping force. I honestly thing the extension is what makes the bike look great. Without it, the frame is a bit mediocre.