Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 06-20-2013, 08:07 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Why shouldn't you buy a China-Girl?

Originally Posted by Huffydavidson View Post
Let's see, the piston's ramped, fully skirted. On the jug I milled in the 3rd transfer port , opened up and polished exhaust and intake ports ,port and polish the transfer ports .
Sounds like you've had some fun tinkering with you engine, never done a lot of major mods to 2 smokers myself, just some minor tuning, my experience has always been with 4 strokes throughout my life so there are many thing about the performance mods for 2 strokes I'm not very swift on, what you've done sounds very interesting, I've got a smithy Mill and Lathe combo in the shop but I haven't used it to do any mods on my 2 strokes, Just don't have the knowledge on the things you mentioned like milling in a third transfer port, I'm assuming this would be for getting more fuel and air into combustion chamber... More compression, more energy= More power.

Peace, Map
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!