Hello from a newbie

GoldenMotor.com

Cpt Stevo

May 30, 2013
Orange County
Cpt Stevo here,.....Just dropping in to say hello
I have a delta recumbent hybrid trike Gas & Electric & of course pedals, it's a work in progress, I have all the parts and close to getting it finished. I have over 2,000 miles on the gas engine Honda GXH 50 4 stroke,....I uploaded a few photos,...also I am looking to see if there are any motorized bike clubs in the Orange County area.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Cpt Stevo here,.....Just dropping in to say hello
I have a delta recumbent hybrid trike Gas & Electric & of course pedals, it's a work in progress, I have all the parts and close to getting it finished. I have over 2,000 miles on the gas engine Honda GXH 50 4 stroke,....I uploaded a few photos,...also I am looking to see if there are any motorized bike clubs in the Orange County area.
Hi Stevo
We have done a few rides in Orange County in the past.

A lot of the local OC guys come to the SoCal Motor Bicycle Races.
The next race is this Saturday June 1st at Grange Motor Circuit near
Victorville.

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
You aparently are solely a newbie of this forum, but not the motorized bicycle world...a tribrid is a step above the rest...i dont have one, but one of the moderators does..check out the video section and you can see his in action...good luck to you and again, welcome

Cpt Stevo

May 30, 2013
Orange County
Hi Jerry
My trike is a delta trike, one wheel in front & 2 in the rear,... The rear wheels have a 3 degree camber to help with stability,...delta trike tend to roll in a abrupt turn.