If money was no object

GoldenMotor.com

thxcuz

Jul 26, 2012
St.louis
If money was no object and you had to pick a kit on the market right now, what would you pick? Friction, Belt, Chain? I'm just curious.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
I'd buy a phoenix bike works frame and try to not think about what I paid for a bicycle frame

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
you guys ain't thinking big enough...

if money was no object, i'd build an american made, billet 50cc engine that would last as long as a honda, with hop up parts to make it go at least 70mph.

and start up my own bike factory, build my own race track in orange county, manufacture my own tires...

make bairdco a household name

oh, and resurrect the dyna cycle factory (google it :) )

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
If the public conflict on this forum doesn't cease, staff will intervene.

Use private messages if you wish to discuss this with each other or staff, lets not ruin another thread.

ElGordo

Feb 26, 2013
California
If money was no object and you had to pick a kit on the market right now, what would you pick? Friction, Belt, Chain? I'm just curious.
I think the replies so far demonstrate that if money were no object most of us here wouldn't buy a 'kit'... But, what I can surmise from reading tons of threads and doing way too many web searches is that top-o-the-line kits come from:

Arrow Motorized Cycles,

Sportsman Flyer,

Phantom Bikes,

Any other companies that the more experienced think deserve a mention?

It should be noted that Arrow is the only company out of these three (to my knowledge) that actually rebuilds china engines to make them faster.

Sportsman makes a sweet frame specifically designed for the Morini S6 engine...

And if money were no object I'd buy at least four bikes....

Off to ride now!
dnut

thxcuz

Jul 26, 2012
St.louis
If the public conflict on this forum doesn't cease, staff will intervene.

Use private messages if you wish to discuss this with each other or staff, lets not ruin another thread.
Did I miss something?

I was thinking kit but you guys make a good point. Some of those guys selling full bikes are making some sweet stuff. I would have to go with that .